Besides the music and fun, part of the specialness of our festival is the feeling that we are one large family. We ask that you abide by these family rules while at the festival:
1. Many people are sensitive to smoke. Please move away from the audience to smoke, and do not smoke in the sitting areas during performances.
2. Choice of places to place your chairs/mats, is on a first-come, first served basis. HOWEVER, in order to not block the views of those sitting on low chairs or on the grass, high chairs are only allowed in the back of the audience area.
3. If no one is using the chairs/mats placed before the stages during the day, others may use them, but when the owners come back, please give them back their places.
4. We love children at our festival and many of our performers were once themselves kids at the festival, but if the children no longer want to listen to the performance, please take them from the audience until they are ready to listen again so they won't disturb the performance.
5. When camping, please be considerate of campers who are sleeping and keep the noise level down in the evening and early morning. If your child awakes and bothers the sleeping campers, please take him/her for a walk away from the campsite until he/she is able to be quiet again.
6. Please be considerate when taking showers and limit your time. You will be saving water and helping shorten the queues for showers.
7. Barbecues allowed in designated areas only. No open fires permitted.
8. No glass permitted in concert areas, out of concern for bare feet.
9. Use garbage & recycling bins as marked. We are proud of our Jacob’s Ladder tradition of leaving all areas clean as we leave the festival.
We wish you a wonderful time at the festival as part of our family!