The next festival is planned for September 17-18th 2021
We are delighted to share with you that we are going full speed ahead with plans for Jacob’s Ladder Festival September 17th-18th ,2021 to be held at Pastoral Hotel, Kfar Blum
The GOOD NEWS: the hotel and the grounds are beautiful and welcoming. Lots of people have already reserved rooms and there are ONLY 9 rooms left for September 17-18th 2021.
Rooms can only be reserved via phone 04.6836611
Hotel guests have free entrance to the Kibbutz swimming pool and to the Hotel Gym. The hotel Spa will be open to hotel guests for an extra fee.
This week we met with the Management of the Hotel to learn how to run the festival under the present Covid restrictions. Both the hotel and Jacob’s Ladder management will ensure that all Health Ministry stipulations will be carried out in full to protect the people entering the festival.
None of us can possibly know what will be in September, but we are continuing to plan as if the present restrictions will be valid.
This means that:
- All attendees must show proof of Vaccinations (Tav Yarok)
- Children under the age of Vaccinations will need to show proof of valid Corona Test
- Concerts will be held in the spacious Opera Hall but numbers of people entering the entire area of the hotel and hall will be restricted.
- Tickets must be purchased before the festival.
- Because of the limitations, only people who have reserved rooms in the hotel and have bought tickets beforehand will be allowed to enter the hotel and festival.
- The hotel prices include Friday Dinner and Saturday Breakfast. The meals will be served in two separate sittings.
- The hotel will provide stalls for buying Saturday lunch.
If covid restrictions are lifted in August, we will be able to sell an additional, but limited, number of tickets to people not staying in the hotel. Keep an eye on the FB pages or the Newsletters to get updates.
We are now working on the expenses and prices of the tickets and on the program, which we promise will be GREAT.
As soon as tickets are available, we will let you know on Facebook and by Newsletter.
We look forward to seeing as many of you as is possible in September,
Lots of love, Yehudit and Menachem.
Jacob's Ladder Folk Festival is a unique and super friendly musical and social event for lovers of all aspects of folk music from Bluegrass to World music, from Irish jigs to Country Rock, from Blues to Bagpipes.
THE 2019 WINTER FESTIVAL was held at Nof Ginosar Hotel and grounds. The exciting program included American Folk music, Dixieland Jazz and Klezmer, Greek tavern music, Country, Blues and Rock, Original music inspired by the scenery and flavors of Israel, Irish traditional music and lots of 60’s and 70’s favorites.
The 2019 Winter Festival at Nof Ginosar included THE HOLLANDS! (USA) * BABESA REBETIKO ENSEMBLE * GILAD HAREL & THE NEW ORLEANS FUNCTION JAZZ BAND * MAYA, GABRIELLA & SHAY * THE GILAD EPHRAT ENSEMBLE * DEJA VU BAND * LAZERUS RISING * + Singalong with LARRY & MINDY, Sing & Jam with NOAM MAGENNI & CHEN APPEL * THE JACOB'S LADDER IRISH SESSION BAND * Line Dancing, Tai Chi/Ch Kung, Guided Walk, Book Swap + Activities for kids.
The Indoor Winter festival is Suitable for Singles, Couples, Families with young kids, and Seniors.