Jacob's Ladder Folk Festival is a unique and super friendly musical and social event for lovers of all aspects of folk music from Bluegrass to World music, from Irish jigs to Country Rock, from Blues to Bagpipes.
JACOB’S LADDER FESTIVAL, SEPTEMBER 17-18, 2021 PASTORAL HOTEL, KFAR BLUM
From Friday Sep 17th at 16:00 thru Saturday Sep 18th at 17:00. The concerts will be held inside the Opera Hall. During the Saturday lunchtime break, activities for adults and children will be held outside.
The hotel and the grounds are beautiful and welcoming. At present, all rooms are booked up but there may be cancellations. Call 046936611 to join the waiting list.
Ticket fees will be added to the hotel bill and must be paid at checkout.
Hotel guests do not need to purchase tickets separately.
Ticket prices are: 530 NIS per adult and 330 NIS per child (5-12 yrs.)
Covid regulations are being adjusted continually and it may be that we will be allowed to sell a limited number of tickets online before the event to people staying in other places. As soon as such tickets are available, we will let you know on Facebook and by Newsletter.
- All attendees must show proof of Vaccinations (Tav Yarok)
- Children under the age of Vaccinations will need to show proof of valid Corona Test.
- According to current limitations, only people who have reserved rooms in the hotel will be allowed to enter the hotel and festival.
- Tickets for non-hotel guests (if permitted) must be purchased before the festival.
- Sorry, but camping is NOT allowed on the hotel grounds.
.We look forward to seeing as many of you as is possible in September,
Lots of love, Yehudit and Menachem.
*Hotel guests have free entrance to the Kibbutz swimming pool and to the Hotel Gym. The hotel Spa will be open to hotel guests for an extra fee.